Titel: The Magic Finger
Schrijver: Roald Dahl
Stage: Unknown, book for own use.
- How many kids do the Greggs have?
- The Greggs have two children.
- The Greggs have no children.
- The Greggs have one child.
- The Greggs have four children.
- What do Mr. Gregg and his two sons love to do?
- They love to go hunting.
- They love to go fishing.
- They love to surfing.
- They love to eat.
- When will Mr. Gregg and his two sons go hunting?
- They always hunt the day before Christmas.
- They hunt when they have time.
- They hunt each month.
- They hunt every Saturday morning.
- Why did she put the magic finger on the Gregg family?
- It was an accident.
- Because she was proud of the Gregg family.
- Because she was very angry of the Gregg family and could not contain herself.
- Because she wanted to conjure a surprise for the Gregg family.
- When did Mr. Gregg go outside to fetch some wood?
- He did this in the morning.
- It is not known on what day he did, but he fetch some wood when Philips and William were already in bed and it was late at night.
- He has not fetch some wood.
- He has fetch some wood on sundaymorning.
- Why did the Gregg family have to build a nest?
- Because they had bought a bird.
- Because there are lots of birds in their garden.
- For a game, which could earn them much money.
- Because they were turned into birds and otherwise they didn’t have a place to sleep.
- How did the girl feel when Mrs Winter had called her a stupid girl?
- She felt offended.
- She was angry.
- She was very sad and cried.
- She was disappointed that her teacher was so unkind.
- How did Mr. Gregg feel when he saw four ducks flying around his home?
- He was afraid.
- He was surprised.
- He was angry.
- He found it mysterious.
- How did Mrs Gregg feel when her wings were gone?
- She thought it was stupid.
- She was disappointed.
- She was angry.
- She was happy.
- What did Mr. Gregg promise?
- That he would stop being unkind.
- That he would quit hunting ducks.
- That he would quit hunting all animals.
- That he would stop smoking.
- In which animal did Mrs Winter change?
- She changed into a mouse.
- She changed into a rat.
- She changed into a duck.
- She changed into a cat.
- How old is the girl?
- The girl is eight years old.
- The girl is ten years old.
- The girl is eleven years old.
- The girl is thirteen years old.
- What is the girl’s name?
- The girl is called Emily.
- The girl is called Claire.
- Her name is not known.
- There is no girl in this story.
- What does the Gregg the family do with their guns?
- They supply the guns.
- They destroy the guns
- They store the guns in the garage.
- They give their guns to someone else.
- What is going on with the finger of the girl?
- Her finger is broken.
- Her finger is yellow.
- Her finger is not a normal finger but it is a magic finger.
- Her finger is crooked.
The correct answers are:
1. A 6. D 11. D
2. A 7. C 12. A
3. D 8. A 13. C
4. C 9. D 14. B
5. B 10.C 15. C
1 seconde geleden