English Pop quiz
Teacher's names: Janinka and Boudewijn
Students' names: Chermène and Sharon
Part 1: Follow up chapters 1-2, translate the underlined word in Dutch.
1. I hope I pass for my exam. - slagen.
2. Mathematics is one of my favourite subjects. - vakken.
3. Everyday I write in my diary. - dagboek.
4. The average of the class is 6. - gemiddelde.
5. They praise the passed students tomorrow. - prijzen.
6. Tho times a week I have got a French course. - cursus.
7. My brother get a certificate for passing his exam. - diploma.
8. My father has got a big vocabulary. - woordenschat.
Part 2: Fill in the correct forms of the verbs given; choose between the past simple and the past perfect.
Chapter 1, past simple:
1. Last year I passed for my exam.
2. Mathematics was one of my favourite subjects.
Chapter 1; past perfect:
3. A few years ago he had written everyday in his diary.
4. The average of the class was 6.
Chapter 2; past simple:
5. They have praised the passed students.
6. Last year, two times a week I had a French course.
Chapter 2; past perfect:
7. My brother had got a certificate for passing his exam.
8. My grandpa had got a big vocabulary.
Number of mistakes made: ______
Score out of 10: ______
Written feedback from your teachers: